Clash of Clans Font Tutorial in Photoshop
If you are a content creator and you are interested in using the Clash of Clans font in your content, this tutorial will help you to download the clash of clans font and edit it in Photoshop.
What font does Clash of Clans use?
Clash of Clans uses its own font called Supercell Magic. You need to tweak the font a little bit using Photoshop to achieve the exact effect as the CoC logo.
Follow this post to know all the steps to design the Clash of Clans font style.
Download Clash of Clans font:
To download Clash of Clans font, click on the download button below. Once you download the Clash of Clans Font.zip file, extract it.
Open the extracted folder and double click on the Supercell-Magic.ttf file to install the Supercell Magic font on your computer.
Steps to design Clash of Clans font in Photoshop:
I assume you have already downloaded the Clash of Clans font and installed it on your computer. Here are the steps to design CoC font in Photoshop.
- Open Photoshop and create new or open any existing file to edit.
- Select the layer on which you want to add some text.
- Change the text color to #ffcc00
- Select the font layer and change the font style to Supercell-Magic. This gives the basic CoC text design. However, we need to apply a couple of effects to achieve the exact style.
- Right-click on the text layer and go to “Blending Options…“.
- Select the Stroke tab and choose a size of 2 px.
- Select Bevel & Emboss tab and choose the below values
– Choose the Structure Style as “Inner Bevel“
– Set Technique as “Chisel hard“
- If you want to have a shadow on your text, then select the Drop Shadow option and set the Opacity to 70% and Angle to 130 degrees. You can adjust the slider on distance, spread, and size to have a proper shadow.
That’s it. If you want to have your font to be a little shiny, you can play around with the settings in the Shading section under Bevel & Emboss.
Since we have already added the effects on the text, you can create new layers of text by copying and pasting the layer style from the existing text layer to the new text layer.
I hope this Clash of Clans font tutorial in Photoshop is helpful to you. If need any help, do let us know in the comments.