Scribble Rider Review, Tips, and Tricks: A time-killing game?
Scribble Rider is one of the cool relaxing mobile games published by VOODOO for both Android and iOS. The Scribble Rider is an awesome racing game with unique gameplay if you are looking for some online challenge for killing time.
This is the Scribble Rider review from a gamer perspective.
About the developer:
VOODOO, the developer, moreover you can say is a game publisher with more than 100+ games and multiple apps in play store and app store. A developer submits a game to VOODOO and with improvements and new concepts it is published. All the games contain simple graphics and their own unique gameplay.
If you want to exercise your mind with fun, then probably you can look for the other games on their list.
About Scribble Rider:
The Scribble Rider game was published on 23rd July 2020 in the play store. Within just 15 days of launch, the game was able to get more than 5 million downloads in the play store and done pretty good in the app store.
Though the concept of the game is not unique, the gameplay you can say is unique. The race takes place between two players with all-terrain vehicles and the player has to decide what kind of wheels will be suitable for the race track.
Download Scribble Rider:
The Scribble Rider mobile game is available on both the play store and app store.
You can download from below links for your mobile.
Disclaimer: We would recommend you to download from authentic sources. Untrusted sources may inject malware into the apk.
How to Play:
- This dual player game is kind of a racing game where you need to roll, fly, stick, swim with your all-terrain vehicle, and reach the finish line before your opponent.
- Before the game is started, there will be no wheels for your vehicle. You need to draw the shape of the wheel you want for your ATV and the same is attached to your vehicle. Basically you design the wheels of your bike.
- Now that you got your wheels, the race starts and whoever reached the finish line first wins the race. Simple right? How it is interesting then?
- There are multiple types of obstacles on the track and even you need to cross the river, lava pool.
- The cool part about this game is you can change the shape of your type at any point during the race. If a particular wheel shape is not working for water, then you can draw another shape and it will be replaced in your all-terrain vehicle.
- The shape of the wheel can be literally anything like a circular, straight line, triangle-shaped, star-shaped, curvy.
- Once you pick up a power booster, the speed of your bike increases.
- Upon reaching the finish line, the winner is rewarded with coins.
- With the coins, you can buy new outfits, bikes, and wheel designs for you in the game.
Scribble Rider Tips and Tricks:
Here are some awesome tips that will make you win almost all races. You need to change the wheel design based on the terrain and you can do it as many times you want in the race.
1. For water:
Draw your wheel in the shape of a pedal that can push through the water for maximum speed. If you go for a circular wheel, definitely you are not going to end up first. Go ahead and try it out.
2. For plain surfaces:
This is simple and you can pick up more speed with a circular wheel. This is quite better than any other shaped wheel.
3. To fly:
If in the game, you need to fly at some point, a star-shaped wheel helps you reach the height quickly.
4. For any other uneven terrain (bonus tip):
This is a bonus tip :). If you are unsure of what shape of the wheel will work for a terrain, go with the star-shaped wheel and you will not regret it. This always works 🙂
If you have any awesome tips and tricks for this game and want your idea to be published, do contact us or comment below.
- Relaxing game
- You need to think about the obstacles and design your wheel accordingly.
- No user profile.
Is it worth your time?
If you are looking for a simple and relaxing game, then Scribble Rider is for you. If you can buy the game, then probably you will enjoy it more. But if you are playing the free version, you have to manage with advertisements.
What could have been better?
- There is no user profile to store game progress. If someone re-installs the game, then he has to play again from level 1.
- Online multiplayer can add more addictiveness when played between friends.
- Less forced advertisement is what would make most users enjoy the game.
Play Store ratings: 3.9
App Store rating: 4.5
How to play Scribble Rider on pc:
The Scribble Rider game is not available on PC till now. But if you want to play it on your computer, then you need to use an emulator like bluestacks and memuplay. Install bluestacks on your pc and using play store install the Scribble Rider game.
Is Scribble Rider multiplayer?:
No, Scribble Rider cannot be played multiplayer as of now. But who knows the developer might think this in the future. The game can be more fun if played in multiplayer with friends.
If you need a mobile game or serious time killing, then Scribble Rider is one of the best suitable game for you. Adding a multiplayer feature to play 1 on 1 with friends will make the game much more addictive and enjoyable.
Do share your experience with this game and any tips, tricks you follow to win the race in the comment section for other fellow readers.